Monday 23 March 2015

Honouring MY Divine Masculine





Only to find out that this divine masculine is not a person but energy inside of me. This energy of the divine masculine complements the energy of the divine feminine in me.

For bringing about a balance within myself I worked with the feminine aspect of me. That was easy as I also embody the feminine as a gender. But when it came to working with the masculine aspect in me, I realised that I had picked up conditioning of the corrupt masculine from many males in my life. This included my Grandfather, my father, my brother, my husband, male colleagues, women with the corrupt masculine; the list was endless.

All the while I was displaying the shadow aspects of the masculine. Rather I was living in denial. It was then that the Divine Masculine opened up to me.

The Divine Masculine plays the role of the banks of my divine feminine River. Without the banks the creative feminine will flow all over without any direction without any purpose. So the Divine masculine represents “TAPAS” which is Practise. It also represents a sense of direction, movement, action, responsibility, focus, encouragement, abundance, clarity, intellect and much more.

So the Feminine is creating and birthing the new projects and dreams while the Masculine is supporting this birth by co-creating with Her. Thus, the new earth is a co-creation that depends on divine feminine and divine masculine both coming into its full respective power.

This Masculine energy inside of us women is deeply wounded as it carries the scars of the patriarchal society. Healing these wounds is essential for evoking the divine masculinity in us.

For years the masculine has been in power that represses others, atrocities, wars, hiding their emotions, disconnected with Source.This sort of constant denial of the true self has led to learned behavioural traits and habits that are extremely hard to break. They produce a lot of anger, resentment, frustration, discontent, and self-loathing that often comes when one routinely fails to honour their authentic self.

So Balancing and coming in touch with our Divine Masculine archetype is very essential on our journey of becoming WHOLE.

To learn more on your own inner tyrant masculine and invoke the essence of the divine masculine please participate in the Webinar on Conscious Femininity and Sacred Feminine by International Teacher Vera Feria Leal.


Register Now…Limited Seats For Women Only.
Call 09087728755/09789881356 OR
Email : rainbowlightworkers@gmail.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home